Expert Flexcube Training for the banking Industry
Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking course provides banking professionals with an integral understanding of banking operations in the area of Retail Banking. The course covers basic concepts of Retail Banking functionalities and features, along with the usage of Oracle FLEXCUBE product features and functionalities.
The course provides an in-depth understanding of the product features, navigation of the product interfaces and transactional flow within Retail Banking features. The course includes hands-on workshops on the product screens so that students have the required exposure to the product during the course.
The course will cover topics such as customer registrations, transactions, transactions notifications and processing, reports, account operations, transfers and debits and credits, as well as loan originations and operations, leveraging the modules included in FLEXCUBE Universal Banking (FCUB) for Retail Banking. The participants will gain skills in the configuration of banking products within FLEXCUBE. Additionally, the course will also provide an understanding of the best practices and processes in Retail Banking.
At the end of the course, participants will gain the following capabilities:
• Understand the core Retail Banking concepts and its processes within Oracle FLEXCUBE.
• Configure and monitor Security settings within Oracle FLEXCUBE.
• Manage customer accounts and transactions on Oracle FLEXCUBE.
• Set up and configure Retail Banking parameters and options.
• Utilize various reports to analyze Retail Banking operations.
• Operate various Retail Banking products including deposits, credits, transfers, securities and loans.
The industry sectors we served include
Benefits to bank on
Our clients are able to increase end-user productivity without sacrificing usability.
Transform your technology by focusing on 3 key areas
Our banking expertise
NanoSoft is a joint venture between Linethemes and Themeforest. Our experts have deep knowledge about the complexities of the banking industry, and know how to deploy digital technology to transform banks’ operations.